**Stargate Middle School Consequences
- Be prompt and prepared. Students arrive to class on time and prepared to work.
- Be a good listener. Students follow directions the first time they are given and work well independently.
- Please do not talk while I am talking. Students allow the teacher and other students to speak without interruption, taking turns speaking by raising your hand.
- Students stay seated in assigned seat and refrain from behaviors that disrupt learning and/or teaching. Use a “number 1” voice while working in the classroom.
- Students treat others and their property with respect – in what you say and do.
- Students maintain a positive attitude.
*Goals cannot be met if class time is wasted on discipline issues, and if students do not invest time and effort in and outside of class.
- First Time: Verbal reminder/warning
- Second Time: Stop card
- Third Time: Student goes to hall and fills out behavior reflection and we have a quiet conference in hallway, one “strike” next to name on board. Student must pay 1 estrella.
- Fourth Time: Student’s name on the board for lunch/recess detention that day or the following day, (it is your responsibility to show up), contact is made with parents by phone or email.
- Fifth Time: Student receives an office referral and is sent to meet with Mr. Cable or Mr. Cochran.