Contact Customer Support:
Pearson Education Customer Technical Support is available to assist you on the phone, through email, or with online chat.
- Email services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Chat services are available Monday through Thursday (8am – 12am) and Friday (8am – 10pm).
The Support link shows information you can provide to the support representative if you need assistance.
- Click Support.
The window provides information about your course, computer, and browser.
- For Internet Explorer users, if required, to copy and save or send this information to a support representative, click Copy to clipboard. Then paste the text into another application. This feature is not available in Safari.
- To contact technical support click http://support.pearsonschool.com or call 1-888-829-2997.
Alternate companion sites:
Type in Realidades 1 + chapter, grammar point or vocabulary category in search box.
Type in tontitofrito Realidades, grammar point or vocabulary category with the words “in Spanish” in search box or SpanishDict.com
Here are some links that I give my students (copied from our class website):
There are a variety of websites dedicated to learning Spanish that include a variety of learning activities.
I’ll keep adding possibilities to this list.
Since they are all different, and the list is not full yet, we’ll start by having you decide what to submit to document that you practiced.
Don’t just watch the song videos. Play with Sr. Wooly’s games. He’s working on a student account system which will allow you to record your Sr. Wooly assignments,but it’s not ready yet.
Lots of things. Explore.
Language learning website with some free grammar and vocabulary lessons and quizzes.
Grammar, vocabulary, and listening exercises
Qué Onda Spanish.com
Practice any Quizlet sets. Flip through a set of cards with audio enabled, so you can hear the words. Practice any or all of the other Quizlet activities for the set.
for Quizlet set links.
- Do the Learn activity, take a screen shot of your results, and submit it on your personal page.
- Submit screen shots of your scores. Tell which sets you practiced.
Practice vocabulary sets by looking at the pictures and listening to the labels.
- Write a short, but fun, quiz for a set that you practiced. (At least 5 questions.)